Position: Laboratory Attendant
Vacancies: 1 Post
AIIMS Bhopal is one of the seven AIIMS apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna(PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
Job Location: Bhopal
Educational Qualifications: High school or equivalent
Pay Scale (Salary): Rs 15800
Age Limit: 25 Years (For reserved category refer website)
Selection Process: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test
How To Apply:
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying.
- For detailed description of education qualification, experience, other eligibility criteria and general information please visit website/pdf.
- Interested candidates may download the application form from the AIIMS Bhopal website
- Scanned copy of filled applications should be emailed at email@example.com
- Last date for receiving the application is 20th April 2018 (5.00 pm)
Last date of online application: 20.4.2018
Click Here for Job Details : http://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in/padvt_42.pdf
Visit Employer Website : http://aiimsbhopal.edu.in/