Organization: Airline Allied Services
Position: Trainee, Station Manager & Instructor
Job Location: All India.
Jobs Details: Airline Allied Services Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of Trainee for Job Location All India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 23 March 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
- Qualifications: Candidates must have 12th Pass.
- No of Post: 16 Posts.
- Age Limit: As Par Rules.
- Pay Scale: Not Specified.
2. Station Manager
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Any Graduation Degree.
- No of Post: 14 Posts.
- Age Limit: 40 years (Age as on 01.03.2018)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 42000/- Per Month.
- Qualifications: First Class Engineering Graduate from Recognized University in Mechanical / Electronics &Communication Engg- / Aeronautical.
- No of Post: 01 Posts.
- Age Limit: 50 years (Age as on 01.03.2018)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 53000/- Per Month.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Postal
Important Date :
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 27.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 23.03.2018
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document to Alliance Air, Personnel Department, Alliance Bhawan, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037. on or before 30.12.2014.
Official Advertisement Details : http://www.airindia.in/writereaddata/Portal/career/564_1_Advertisment_AASL.pdf