Assam Gas Company Ltd (AGCL) Jobs 2018 at assamgas.org – Assam Gas Company Ltd Recruitment 2018 – Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs – Vacancy – 11 Posts
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Vacancies: 11 Posts
Assam Gas Company Ltd a Govt of Assam undertaking was incorporated on March 31, 1962 in Shillong as a limited company wholly owned by the Government of Assam to carry out all kinds of business related to natural gas in India. The first gas transportation business started in the year 1967 with supply of natural gas to Namrup Thermal Power Station of ASEB. Subsequently, the company grew from strength to strength and stands today as one of the premier natural gas distribution companies in India
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) – 7 Posts / Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electronics & Telecommunication) – 1 Post
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation) – 1 Post / Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 2 Posts
Job Location: Assam
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) – BE / B Tech (Mech)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electronics & Telecommunication) – BE /B.Tech (Electronics/ Electronics & Communication s/Telecom.)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation) – BE /B.Tech (Instrumentation)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – BE /B.Tech (Electrical)
- Not applicable. However, Candidates having post qualification relevant experience in a PSU / Large reputed Private Sector organization of 2 years or, more may be considered for absorption in the regular executive cadre as Engineer in E01 Grade
Pay Scale (Salary): Rs 25000 stipend
Age Limit: 21-30 Years (For reserved category refer website)
How To Apply:
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying.
- For detailed description of education qualification, experience, other eligibility criteria and general information please visit website/pdf.
- Application duly filled should be sent by email only on or before 26/3/2018 to email@example.com.
- The application form in the prescribed format (as Excel file only) along with the testimonials should be sent as attachments. Applications not in prescribed format will be rejected.
Last date of online application: 26.3.2018
Click Here for Job Details : http://assamgas.org/pdf/appointment_150318.pdf
Visit Employer Website : http://assamgas.org/