APSC Recruitment 2018
Assam Public Service Commission invites application for the post 25 Assistant Conservator of Forests. Apply before 12 April 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given.
Advt No. : 05/2018
APSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Conservator of Forests
- No. of Vacancy : 25 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.30000-110000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.12700/-
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering of any recognized University.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 38 years As on 01.01.2018
Job Location : Assam
APSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test / Viva-voce interview.
Application Fee : General Candidate have to pay Rs.250/- and Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates through Treasury Challan.
How to Apply APSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet / recent photograph & Treasury Challan send to the Under Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on or before 12.04.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 12.04.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://apsc.nic.in/ADV_ACF_05_2018_12_march_18.pdf
- Download Application Form : http://apsc.nic.in/Direct%20Recruitment%20Form.pdf