Vacancies: 7 Posts
As per the Government Notification Dated 24.8.1873 five types of Judicial officers were appointed after 01.01.1875. Munsiffs Judicial Assiatants Deputy Commissioners Commissioners Judicial Commissioners Sl.No.2 to 5 were invested with powers to decide appeals. The name of the department is not changed. The designation of Judicial Officers have been changed with effect from 15.09.1879 and the names of courts have also changed as follows The Court fo the Munsiffs The Court fo the Subordinate Judge The Court of the District Judge The Court of the Judicial Commissioners The District Court has been invested with the powers to decide both Civil and Criminal Cases arising within the Jurisdiction of Mysuru District.
Job Location: Mysuru
- Graduate from a recognized Institution
- Refer website for details regarding qualifications
Pay Scale (Salary): Rs 14550-26700
Age Limit :18-35 Years (For reserved category refer website)
How To Apply:
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying.
- For detailed description of education qualification, experience, other eligibility criteria and general information please visit website/pdf.
- Last date for Submission of Application 2nd May 2018
Last date of online application : 2.5.2018
Click Here for Job Details : http://ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/STENOGRAPHER%20NOTIFICATION.pdf
Visit Employer Website : http://ecourts.gov.in/