ECIL Recruitment 2018
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites Applications for the post of Technical Officer on contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 15 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given.
Advt. No. : 11/2018
ECIL Job Details :
- Post Name : Technical Officer
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 21000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/ University.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 31.01.2018
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
ECIL Selection Process : Selection will be based on interview.
Application Fee : There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply ECIL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may appear for interview along with prescribed application, all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph at the Interview .
Venue of Interview : ECIL Zonal Office, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prabha Devi), Mumbai-500028.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 15.03.2018 at 09.30 hrs to 12.30 hrs
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.ecil.co.in/jobs/ADVT_NO_11_2018.pdf
- Download Application Form : http://www.ecil.co.in/jobs/Application_11_2018.pdf