Government of Rajasthan Recruitment 2018
Department of Sanskrit Education, Jaipur, Government of Rajasthan Invites applications for the post of 571 Teacher. Apply Online before 23 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given.
Govt. of Rajasthan Job Details :
- Post Name : Teacher (Grade-III) (TSP/ Non TSP)
- No. of Vacancy : 571 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for Govt. of Rajasthan Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Teacher (Grade-III) (TSP/ Non TSP) : Senior Secondary, B.El.Ed, Graduation, D.Ed, B.Ed.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 35 years (as on 01.07.2018)
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/SST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Job Location : Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Govt. of Rajasthan Selection Process : Selection will be based on Merit List.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- (for General/ Creamy Category), Rs.70/- (for Non Creamy/ More Creamy of Rajasthan) & Rs.60/- (for SC/ST of Rajasthan) through Online mode E-Mitra Kiskos/ Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
How to Apply Govt. of Rajasthan Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website sso.rajasthan.gov.in form 05.02.2018 to 23.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.03.2018
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application form Link : http://rajsanskrit.nic.in/post.htm
- Apply Online : https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin