JKPSC Jobs 2018 – Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Jobs at jkpsc.nic.in – Range Officer Grade I Forest Jobs – 44 Posts
Position: Range Officer Grade I Forest
Vacancies: 44 Posts
Till the end of the year 1954 there was no formal recruiting agency in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. A Public Service Recruitment Board was set up on December 31, 1954. Subsequently with the coming into force of the “Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir State” on 26th of January 1957, “Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission” was established, under section 128 of the Constitution of J&K, on September 2, 1957, with Major General Yadev Nath Singh PVC, as it is first Chairman.
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
- B.Sc.Forestry or its equivalent from any University recognized by the Indian Council of Agriculture Research
Pay Scale (Salary): Rs 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4280
Age Limit: 18-40 Years (For reserved category refer website)
Selection Process:Written Test/Viva Voice Test/Walking Test Medical Test
Application Fee: General Category – Rs 1005 / Reserved Categories – Rs 505
How To Apply:
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying.
- For detailed description of education qualification, experience, other eligibility criteria and general information please visit website/pdf.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 20.4.2018.
- Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form alongwith with other requisite documents at the Office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/Solina, Srinagar upto 25.4.2018 or by registered post by or before 15.4.2018.
Last date of online application: 20.4.2018
Click Here for Job Details : http://jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/NOTIFICATION_RANGE_OFFICER_2018.pdf
Visit Employer Website : http://jkpsc.nic.in/