Position: Assistant Manager
Vacancies: 6 Posts
Madhya Pradesh Financial Corporation is the premier institution of the state, engaged in providing financial assistance and related services to small to medium sized industries. Also, it is registered as Category-I Merchant Banker with Securities Exchange Board of India and setup a separate merchant banking division in the name of MPFC Capital Markets. Incorporated in the year 1955,under the State Financial Corporation Act, 1951 (No. LXIII of 1951), it works under the control of the Board of Directors, consisting of representatives from State Government, Small Industries Development Bank of India, Reserve Bank of India, Scheduled Banks, Insurance Companies, Co-operative Banks and other shareholders.
Post Names: Assistant Manager (Technical) – 1 Post / Assistant Manager (Finance) – 3 Posts / Assistant Manager (Legal) – 2 Posts
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh, Indore
- Assistant Manager (Technical) – BE / B.Tech ( Mechanical / Civil ) with minimum 60% marks in exam for UR & minimum 50% for reserved class (or equivalent CGPA) & Basic computer proficiency
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – MBA(Finance) (full time) / Inter CA / Inter CS / Inter ICWA from recognized Institute with minimum 60% marks for U/R & minimum 50% marks for reserved class (or equivalent CGPA) & Basic Computer proficiency. Fully completed CA/CS/ICWA may also apply with Basic Computer proficiency
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – L.L.B. from recognized Institute with minimum 60% marks for U/R & minimum 50% marks for reserved class (or equivalent CGPA) & Basic Computer proficiency
Age Limit: 18-28 Years (For reserved category refer website)
- Rs 1000 + GST for all general candidates & all out of M.P. candidates
- Rs 750 + GST for M.P. domicile ST/SC/OBC candidates only
How To Apply:
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying.
- For detailed description of education qualification, experience, other eligibility criteria and general information please visit website/pdf.
- Candidates to go to the MPFC website www.mpfc.org click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen. Online Registration from 26/3/2018 Till 16/4/2018
Last date for online application: 16.4.2018
Click Here for Job Details : http://www.mpfc.org/RecruitmentNotification.pdf
Visit Employer Website : http://www.mpfc.org/