NIB Recruitment 2018 – National Institute of Biologicals Jobs at nib.gov.in – Lab Technician Vacancy
Position: Lab Technician
Vacancies: 1 Post
National Institute of Biologicals an autonomous Institution under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW)-Government of India, was set up in January, 1992 to act as the national control laboratory for assuring the availability of high standard and good quality biological products for consumption in India and for exports. It was set up as a society (vide No. S-22590) under the Societies Registration Act 1860. laid down in Bye-Laws of the institute, for quality control of indigenously produced and imported biological products. Initial financial assistance in setting up the institute was provided by USAID and OECF – Japan.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh / Noida
- B.Sc or DMLT with two-three years laboratory experience in Medical Microbiology/Immunological laboratory techniques
- Candidate with DMLT Degree and experience in Immunological techniques will be preferred.
Pay Scale (Salary): Rs 13000
How to Apply:
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying.
- For detailed description of education qualification, experience, other eligibility criteria and general information please visit website/pdf.
- Application giving particulars in the prescribed format and with a recent passport size photograph affixed at the space indicated along with attested copies of certificates, testimonials etc. should be sent to the Administrative Officer, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare), A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida, U.P., 201 307.
- The envelope containing the application form should be super scribed with “Application for the post of “Lab Technician (EQAS).”
- The last date for receipt of applications is 2.4.2018.
Last date of online application: 2.4.2018
Click Here for Job Details : http://nib.gov.in/career/NACO%20ADVT%202018.pdf
Visit Employer Website : http://nib.gov.in/