Northeast Frontier Railway Jobs 2018
Northeast Frontier Railway invites Applications for the posts of 09 Specialist & General Duty Medical Officer. Walk-in-interview 17 April 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given.
NFR Job Details :
- Post Name : Specialist
- No. Of Posts : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.95000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : General Duty Medical Officer
- No. Of Posts : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.75000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NFR Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Specialist : MBBS Degree from a recognized University & a valid registration of the Medical Council of India.
- For General Duty Medical Officer : MBBS Degree from a Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in respective subject/ Field as a specialist from a recognized University and should be registration by medical council of India.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years (as on 01.04.2018)
Job Location : Katiha (Bihar)
NFR Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NFR Vacancy : Interested candidates appear for prescribed application form along with two recent passport size photographs duly self-attested photocopies of Relevant document & Original Certificates at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : The Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, Katihar Division, N.F. Railway.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 17.04.2018 at 10:00 AM
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in/cris//uploads/files/1520596594774-Notifications%20for%20CMPs.pdf