Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018 2019 at oil-india.com – Project Assistant on Contract Jobs
Position: Project Assistant on Contract
Vacancies: 1 Post
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, is the pioneer and secondlargest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of Crude Oil, Natural Gas and Manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam
Job Location: Rajasthan / Jodhpur
- Graduate Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering of minimum 04 years duration from a recognized Institute. At least 03 (three) years of working experience in wind turbine generator plants and solar photovoltaic plants with any Government / Public/ Private sector organization
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute. At least 05 (five) years of working experience in wind turbine generator plants and solar photovoltaic plants with any Government/ Public/ Private sector organization
Pay Scale (Salary): Rs 50000
How To Apply:
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying.
- For detailed description of education qualification, experience, other eligibility criteria and general information please visit website/pdf.
- Candidates meeting the above criteria may appear for walk-in interview with the duly filled up ‘Bio-Data’ form as per the following schedule Date 30.3.2018 Reporting time 9.00 am to 10.30 am am Venue Oil India Limited, Rajasthan Project 2A, Saraswati Nagar District Shopping Centre Basni, Jodhpur – 342005
Date of walk-in-interview: 30.3.2018
Click Here for Job Details : http://www.oil-india.com/Document/Career/Full_Advertisement_RE.pdf
Visit Employer Website : http://www.oil-india.com/