ONGC Recruitment 2018
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Invites applications for the post of 18 Medical Officer & Specialist on contact basis. Walk-in-Interview 19 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given.
Advt. No. : 01/2018/DOC/WOU
ONGC Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer (Field Duty)
- No. of Vacancy : 16 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.75000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Specialist
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.2000/- (Per Visit)
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Medical Officer : MBBS degree from a recognized University .
- For Specialist : MD or MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Radiology and Electrology.
- Age Limit : As per ONGC rules.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
ONGC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply ONGC Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with application & all original testimonials, one set of attested photocopies and one recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : 2nd Floor- Conference Hall, NBP Green Heights, Plot No C-69, Opposite MCA, Bandra–Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai–400051
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 19.03.2018 at 09.30 AM
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/7718d2c7-1f5b-4a08-b2c7-a76341683ecd/medrec2018.pdf?MOD=AJPERES