Position: Protection Officer
Vacancies: 20 Posts
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the premier commission of the government of Rajasthan, for organizing recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees, officers to various departments of the government. This includes the recruitment of Clerical cadre in minimum and the recruitment in Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S) & Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S)in maximum extent. The recruitment to RAS, RPS, RTS and Rajasthan Sub-ordinate Services is made through an exam RAS/RTS Competitive Exam organized by the RPSC. The RPSC office is located at Jaipur road, Ajmer, Rajasthan.
Job Location: Rajasthan
- Law Graduate (LLB)/Masters in Social Works (MSW) from a University established by law in India.
Pay Scale (Salary): Pay Matrix Level (L-11)
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
- For General & BC (Creamy layer) Rs. 350
- For Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan Rs. 250
- For SC/ ST/PH candidates of Rajasthan Rs.150
- Pay Examination fee through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card
How to Apply:
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying.
- For detailed description of education qualification, experience, other eligibility criteria and general information please visit website/pdf.
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in from 05.04.2018 to 19.04.2018.
Starting date for submission of online application: 5.4.2018
Last date for online application: 19.4.2018
Click Here for Job Details : https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/Static/RecruitmentAdvertisements/AE557840D7E6465CB8C3CE4F3E5FAF99.pdf
Visit Employer Website : https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/