Vacancies: 1 Post
An initiative by Government of Uttarakhand to offer world class, state-of-art commuting facilities, building infrastructures & integrated townships to its residents. A vision to improve the quality of lifestyle of the citizens of Uttarakhand the company was constituted as Uttarakhand Metro Rail, Urban Infrastructure & Buildings Construction Corporation Limited.
Job Location: Uttarakhand
- Graduation in Commerce
- He should have the knowledge and experience of working on any accounting software system
- Employees working in any Metro Rail Corporation or Intermediate in CA/ ICWA will be given preference
Pay Scale (Salary):
- Rs 9300-34800 (Grade Pay 4200) (Level-6 of 7th pay commission) (for Central Govt. employees on Deputation) or Rs 14000-26950 IDA (For PSU Officers on Deputation and Direct Recruitment)
Age Limit: Maximum 58 Years (For reserved category refer website)
How To Apply:
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying.
- For detailed description of education qualification, experience, other eligibility criteria and general information please visit website/pdf.
- Applications in a sealed envelope superscripted as “Application for the post of Accountant” should reach in the office of Company Secretary, Uttarakhand Metro Rail, Urban Infrastructure and Building Construction Corporation Limited (UKMRC). 5th Floor, Rajiv Gandhi Multipurpose Complex, Dispensary Road, Dehradun–248001, Uttarakhand. The applications should reach the above address Latest by 30.4.2018 (5:00 PM)
- Application received thereafter shall be summarily rejected.
Last date for online application: 30.4.2018
Click Here for Job Details : http://www.ukmrc.org/pdfs/Mar18/Accountant.pdf
Visit Employer Website : http://www.ukmrc.org/