Position: Section Officer (Accounts)
Vacancies: 1 Post
The University of Delhi is the premier university of the country and is known for its high standards in teaching and research and attracts eminent scholars to its faculty. It was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university by an Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly. The President of India is the Visitor, the Vice President is the Chancellor and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India is the Pro-Chancellor of the University. Ever since its inception, a strong commitment to excellence in teaching and research has made the University of Delhi a role-model and path-setter for other universities in the country. Its rich academic tradition has always attracted the most talented students who later on went on to make important contributions to their society.
Job Location: Delhi
- Graduate with minimum 50% marks or Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks and Diploma/Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent Discipline (OR)
- Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University
- At least three years post qualification experience in handling Educational Administration/General Admn/Purchase/Accounts & Finance in a University/Research Institution/Government department/bodies/PSU or reputed commercial establishment
- Desirable – Preference will be given to candidates holding professional qualifications like LL.B or PG Diploma in Business Administration or MCA/PGDCA or CA(Inter)/ICWA(Inter). All the direct recruits should be possess working knowledge of computers.
Pay Scale (Salary): Rs 9300-34800 GP 4600 (PB-2)
Age Limit: 35 Years (For reserved category refer website)
How To Apply:
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying.
- For detailed description of education qualification, experience, other eligibility criteria and general information please visit website/pdf.
- List of eligible candidates and the date of written test will be published on the college website, www.sggscc.ac.in after the scrutiny of applications. Applicants are advised to check he college website for the same.
- Applications on prescribed format available on www.sggscc.ac.in complete in all respects accompanied by copies of the certificates, testimonials etc. must reach the college office within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement
Last date for online application: 5.4.2018
Click Here for Job Details : http://www.du.ac.in/du/uploads/22032018_sggscc_Advt.pdf
Visit Employer Website : http://www.du.ac.in/