UPPSC Recruitment 2018
Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) invites Online Application for the post of 10768 LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher for for trained male and female teachers. Apply Online before 16 April 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given.
Advt. No. : A-1/E-1/2018
UPPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher
- No of Vacancy : 10768 Posts (Male – 5364 & Female – 5404)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4800/-
Category & Subjects wise Vacancy Details :
|Subject||Vacancies (Male)||Vacancies (Female)|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduation from a recognized university with B.Ed.
- For Computer Teacher : Graduate in Science in Computer Application OR Graduate in Computer Application OR Candidates with B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science OR Graduate with A Level Course OR any other Equivalent Qualification & Candidates must have done B.Ed or any equivalent exam.
- Age limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 40 years As on 01.07.2018
- Age of Relaxation : SC/ST/ OBC Candidates 5 years (Only U.P. Domicile)
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
UPPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination OR Interview.
Application Fee :
- Unreserved (General) : Rs. 105/-
- Other Backward Class : Rs. 105/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped : Rs. 25/-
Fee to be deposited through Net Banking or Card payment or others payment Mode.
How to Apply UPPSC Vacancy : Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through the official Website of UPPSC, www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 15.03.2018 to 16.04.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 15.03.2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 16.04.2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank : 12.04.2018
Important Links :
- Apply Online : http://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx